Sunday 23 December 2012

Why I want to Blog about the Marvelous, Magnificent Mind of Man.

The reasons for me starting this blog are personal. Yet I want any person who is in need of this kind of support and information to feel free to take what they need and apply it to their own lives.

First off, I see the blog as a way for me to express what I'm experiencing in my life - as a means of therapy -and also in hopes that others experiencing similar challenges reach out to each other and to me, so that we can connect about our lives.

I want to share what I've learned about issues such as anxiety, depression, addiction, phobias and mental health through personal experience, and through learning and growing from the most relevant and state of the art material. I would like to share obstacles I've faced in my life and how I've overcome them, and what I'm doing currently to continue my growth.

I want a forum where I and other people can feel comfortable discussing these issues honestly and openly, so that we can raise awareness, and offer help and solutions to those who are suffering.

Lastly, I want to test for myelf, whether or not, that,  if I alter my inner thoughts and feelings and harness the power of the brain in a positive manner, will my exterior world adjust accordingly, as has been theorized by many a successful poet, physicist, prophet, businessman, inventor, actor and countless others.

As quoted by the late, great Bruce Lee, "As you think, shall you become."

Bruce...baby... is this true? I need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment